Doordarshan Commercial Service
Doordarshan Commercial Service is an independent wing to co-ordinate all the commercial activities being performed at the Headquarter, Doordarshan Kendras, Marketing Divisions and DCD towards sale of air time as well as collection of revenue from agencies/clients/producers. DCS is responsible for framing of commercial policies and updating of rate card as per inputs received from Marketing Divisions and Regional Kendras with the approval of Prasar Bharati Board.
This wing allows registration and accreditation status to various advertising agencies and interacts with them for selling of air time. Rules and policies in this regard are framed and reviewed from time to time in the changing market scenario.
- Formulation of National and Regional Rate Card for selling air time and other on air properties.
- Formulation of special incentive policies for Agencies / Advertiser.
- Accreditation and Registration of Advertising Agencies.
- Approval of Story Board of advertisement as per extant Code of Advertising.
- Managing and monitoring traffic, scheduling, billing and payment.